Thursday, June 02, 2005

God, i ask for a book...

I ask God for a book, if anything else, for a book. One that has wings that soar, to fly me away, from this torment of dread, I need to fly and see the world.
I am fire, a sprite of the restless, i cannot be contained, yet here i am, imprisoned in my own dying head, the mind of one that has forgotten magic, yet i yearn to be free.
To yearn is magic, to seek for what is beyond what i see, i am compeld to be free, i cannot rest, or settle, that is for the earth, i am the consuming fire of desire, i am restless and never at ease, that is my torment.
I cannot be happy with achievment as much as i am with achieving, winning is just the afterthought of getting to where i stand. That, is my eternal torment.
God i ask for a book, one that never ends, one that soars beyond the horizon, but never leaves my side, God i ask for a book, if anything else, one that has a leather bound cover, one that has been in the hands of another, and let me, i pray oh loving Father, please, live me an adventure I could only dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home